• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamagoat.com

m561gamagoat

Well, I think it be beneficial if one of us could get that cache of info on his server. I don't much about running a website but I'm sure other ggoat people do, or I could learn. Lol

dustoff34

Well I think it would be a great idea if someone could get the old info and links back up on another site. I for one could use it cause I'm soon to be a goat headset myself. More info to follow on that, and sure I will need help from everyone on the ground up resto.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If someone could keep tabs on this for me, I'd think Chris would be fine if we hosted it for them.

m561gamagoat

Ok, I dont know much bout websites but I was bored the other day and started throwing one together much like Russell's. If you guys have stuff I can post on there send me a PM and I'll get you my email. teamgamagoat.com Again i really am a novice when it comes to hosting.

m561gamagoat

I will take you up on that when I get stuck on stuff. Probably happen often but looking forward to learning stuff. I def. pretty computer savvy, just once it gets technical I gotta work through it. lol

Jericho

Hey guys , the clutch disc is standard GM 11.00 inch (truck)if you need a P.N. drop me a pm and the arm and throw-out bearing is as well.

m561gamagoat

As I add info to teamgamagoat.com i added a comments section and will take any files as i would like to compile the manuals and parts number cross chart if possible. Feel free to comment and send me files to add. Thanks

jabezkin

As I add info to teamgamagoat.com i added a comments section and will take any files as i would like to compile the manuals and parts number cross chart if possible. Feel free to comment and send me files to add. Thanks
Just went over and looked. No sorting.

It's Gama Goat. ;-))

I'm looking to buy one in a year or so. Want it done when I retire.

My brother was in the 82nd and loved then. Lots of stories.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks