• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got another MUTT!!!

progun

Well, the jeep I had ended up being bent in the middle. Not so bad that it is noticeable unless you measure it or try to install the top. I didnt notice it. Anyway, I found another one that is rusty in the usual places but straight. It has ROPS si I know its not bent. I will be repairing this body and moving all my accessories over to it. I will be removing and selling the ROPS cage. I don't want a cage. Here is a bad pic. I will post more later after I pressure wash it in the daylight.

Attachments

progun

I need body panels. I want to get the curved front side panels and new tops for the rear fenders. I'd also like a new toolbox bottom so I don't have to make these pieces. I am looking around for the best place to get metal panels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks