• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Usmc m416

RodUSMC1962

It depends on the unit you want to represent,they are all different. The "USMC" and numbers in my avatar are three inches tall, and the tactical marking I am standing in front of are nine inches square including unit numbers. Sorry I cant` send pics. At the time I in we pulled m-100 trailers but the m-416`s were the same later I am pretty sure.

Whiteclam

Thanks Rod,

I also got a picture from another Marine showing where the markings are on two different M416's. One is Vietnam FG with yellow markings and one is camo with black markings. They're both in the same place but the yellow is one line and the black has the USMC above the numbers. It will be a while before I'm ready to paint so maybe I'll get more pictures.

Gary

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks