• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power steering kit for M-37

Joe Gamma

549.jpg

Just had a power steering kit put in my M-37 from Snake River...The old guy who put it in..( not for the faint of heart with steering columes needing to be cut and brackets welded (plus he charges me double if I try and help him) Was very impressed with the machined parts...Any intrest and I'll post the picks of the entire instalation complete..

Joe

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd certainly be interested in seeing how this was done. I'd love to have a photographic record of how it is done.

Thanks,

Storm 51

U1100L

Had my conversion for 10+yrs No I can have a sip of coffee while steering with one finger..

However, you know it will go right from the steering to disc brakes, gears, alternator.. No matter all well worth it!!

JANRAY

I think I'm installing the same kit but can't figure out a generator pivot arm- HELP!

View attachment 408035

Just had a power steering kit put in my M-37 from Snake River...The old guy who put it in..( not for the faint of heart with steering columes needing to be cut and brackets welded (plus he charges me double if I try and help him) Was very impressed with the machined parts...Any intrest and I'll post the picks of the entire instalation complete..

Joe
I'm trying to do the same thing but can't figure out a pivot arm/ adjuster arm for the 24V generator. Need advice and/or pictures !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks