• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there many AZ folks here?

dezrat

Hi, I have been looking around for a rally in our area, no luck yet. I have a M35A2C deuce it was in the movie x men first class in the castle scene. ICover Sheet for Deuce.jpg have been looking more at the interior color and it seems to be the same but I havent spent alot of time on it. I have also been working on the drivers suspension seat cleaning it up and replacing the shock asorber. I have also bought another seat base and building the suspension seat for the passenger (wife) so she doesnt have to sit on the bench seat. I live up in kingman

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like this turned into a "paint & restore" thread ;)

Southern Border Town - Bisbee It's my `Zona base camp

LostTrails

I just feel I need to chime in here. Dezrat, I'm in Kingman, Az too!

I've been researching and admiring the deuce and M37s since I could remember as a kid. Just joined the forum because I'm finally going to take the plunge soon and purchase one.

I'd love to hang out with others and get to see these big trucks up close again

dezrat

Hi lost trails, if you want to see the trucks i have, yes 2 now. I just bought a 5 ton 1 month ago at the marine corps. logisticks base in barstow ca. I will be driving my 5 ton M923a2 6x6 and my neighbor will be driving my 73' deuce
so show up at around 9:00 am. thats when we will be staging for the event for the andy devine days parade. the parade starts at 10:00 am. if you are looking to buy a MV look into govliquidation.com and search by state for a vehicle. your best bet is a 5 ton the government is giving them away. i have 3 open seats right now if you and your sigifiant other would like to ride a long that would be ok.

LostTrails

yep...
I was going to the Andy Devine days events anyway, now I'm actually going to make that parade! :D
The seat offer is most appreciated as well. But what day is the parade? I'm assuming Saturday. If it is, I'll have to figure out some logistics on my end, and it'll just be me and my 3 year-old. Good news, she's excellent and if it's okay with you, I trust her in the back of a Deuce with me holding her going parade speeds lol.

and man oh man, that 5 ton is tempting... not going to lie, I have a soft spot for old USMC equipment

dezrat

Hi losttrails, the parade is saturday the 28th. we will be staging at locomotive park around 9:25 am there will be a group of 3 miltary vehicles 2 deuces one with marine forest green paint and the cargo cover off and one with 3 color desert camo paint and my 5 ton with 3 color camo, the 5 ton has seating for 2 passengers plus the driver.
Hope to see you and your daughter there.

LostTrails

DezRat, that sounds amazing!

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys, and I think little Kira is going to go nuts over the big trucks. It's a hard thing for a father of a young daughter... when all she loves are trains, big military trucks and horses! :beer: We'll see you guys there!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone mentioned the SteelSoldiers MEMBER MAP in this thread yet?

I trust that those hunting for Members in Arizona have looked at the MAP already AND also PINNED their own locations on the MAP.

We now return you to the original thread topic.

Carry On.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello again troops I am back for another winter. I am in Apache Junction for the next few months and would love to do a coffee or beer with anyone and get a MV fix while I am here. I have a small collection at home but nothing here so already am in withdrawal. If anyone is interested in getting together to chat or whatever please get in touch with me. Eddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks