• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saving Deuce and 5 ton parts from going to China!

ProPower

I picked up some things yesterday and will be going back tomorrow (Wednesday) to get another load! lots of good parts still! Many M62 wrecker parts that are in great shape that are scrap bound if somebody don't save them! Don is a great guy and has been very fair with me on his pricing!

Danger Ranger

I am still very upset about the M62 being cut up...why did that have to happen? He could have sold it whole in a state it would have been worth something in.

At least many of the parts are being saved and less toasters will be made. Thanks for that.

6x6TRex

I am still very upset about the M62 being cut up...why did that have to happen? He could have sold it whole in a state it would have been worth something in.
All the trucks were DRMO trucks 10-15 years ago that I don't believe ever got used for their original intended purpose, just been sitting the entire time. Uncle Sam wants nothing to do with them now and wants them off the road.

6x6TRex

Stopped by today and took some more pictures. Trailers look to be in pretty good shape, just need a power washing.

IMG_0826.jpgIMG_0828.jpgIMG_0829.jpgIMG_0827.jpgIMG_0830.jpgIMG_0824.jpgIMG_0823.jpgIMG_0821.jpgIMG_0822.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks