• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC22 Coming to PapaBear

1943ht

PB it was great seeing YALLLL Friday .... Was sorry that you could not stay as Julie and I were looking forward to catching up with you , Tony and Troy over a prime rib dinner, ...We will look forward to seeing the CAMO group this spring when we head down to FL to visit family.

I really appreciate you bringing my goodies up from Columbus, and I was glad that I could assist with negotiations and getting your baby transported to the shop.

//R//
Markus

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB it was great seeing YALLLL Friday .... Was sorry that you could not stay as Julie and I were looking forward to catching up with you , Tony and Troy over a prime rib dinner, ...We will look forward to seeing the CAMO group this spring when we head down to FL to visit family.
I really appreciate you bringing my goodies up from Columbus, and I was glad that I could assist with negotiations and getting your baby transported to the shop.
//R//
Markus
Yes Mark, we wanted to stay and see Julie and spend some time with you both.
I also know that having commanded troops you realize the importance of keeping your battle force as safe and combat effective as possible

I was afraid the weather would change for the worse...it was predicted, so I made the decision to E&E South with extreme prejudice!.

Thank you again Mark for being the "Middle Man" in the negotiations as you know I was sort of leary of further dealings...even though they were all above board and fair.
Without your help and guidance my "baby" would not have been secured at your AO and eventually brought to the compound.

We, (CAMO) look forward to you and Julie stopping for a visit...and I PROMISE... cold and snow will NOT be an issue!!

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

PB has been kicking it around to let me get my paws on at least one part of the WC - all I have to do is get this civy car painted and it goes back to the owners to finish.

Last year I got struck with a huge medical bill and that is the reason I have had to take these on - I am not fond of doing it - but its what has to be done for now. I would
just as soon get back onto OD MV stuff as I am more concerned about preserving them more to whatever degree that can be done to them to at least make them roadworthy.

We'll see if he can hold out till I am done to at least do something on it because I am drooling to work on it - I have seen #1 but have not seen #2 up close but I have saved them pics
and have blown them up to get closer looks at it and it is a sweet piece o machinery.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB has been kicking it around to let me get my paws on at least one part of the WC - all I have to do is get this civy car painted and it goes back to the owners to finish.

Last year I got struck with a huge medical bill and that is the reason I have had to take these on - I am not fond of doing it - but its what has to be done for now. I would
just as soon get back onto OD MV stuff as I am more concerned about preserving them more to whatever degree that can be done to them to at least make them roadworthy.
We'll see if he can hold out till I am done to at least do something on it because I am drooling to work on it - I have seen #1 but have not seen #2 up close but I have saved them pics
and have blown them up to get closer looks at it and it is a sweet piece o machinery.
I'm not kicking it around Zout...the job is yours Bro...I know I won't have to worry about anything if you do the work on my baby!!

I'm just waiting for you to finish your other obligations, then we will deliver the WC-22 and you can work on her when ya can. I just want to be able to take her to the GA Rally and DEFINATELY the Veterans Parade in November.

Gosh...just think...Mahala will have a REAL WWII truck to haul her "Rosie The Riveters" in this year!!:papabear:

Last edited:

zout

I have the interior of this civy thing about a couple days away from having it buttoned up. Then get everything mounted up and finish the body work. All this fella wants is the car in paint
(all black) they it goes back to his house for him and his boy to finish it up at their speed.

I would just as soon have PB's WC here cause he has all the cool stuff (leaving tanks out of the scenario).

So as I can see it from today - I need the rest of nearly March to get it there and by the time the cookout comes it could be here and started. Depending if the other two speedsters down at CAMO get
their hands on it first.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have the interior of this civy thing about a couple days away from having it buttoned up. Then get everything mounted up and finish the body work. All this fella wants is the car in paint
(all black) they it goes back to his house for him and his boy to finish it up at their speed.

I would just as soon have PB's WC here cause he has all the cool stuff (leaving tanks out of the scenario).

So as I can see it from today - I need the rest of nearly March to get it there and by the time the cookout comes it could be here and started. Depending if the other two speedsters down at CAMO get their hands on it first.
The other two "speedsters" have their hands full with another project.:-D

zout

Looking into the crystal ball last night - owner was sent to order up the remainder of the epoxy primer and his choice of color of paint this this 1964 1/2 Mustang #900
off the assembly line I have been working on after finishing a 1972 Chevelle in roughly 60 odd days. Mustang is on day 33 as soon as I get out of work today and its about
2 weeks away from getting final paint - between now and then its primering - block sanding till flat.

So hopefully at least by the end of this month PB should be able to make some room around CAMO grounds and get this baby up to me.
PB will be sent the pics and he can choose which ones he wants to post if any of his WC getting hacked and cobbled up.

That kind of puts us around the 30th of March - build clock will then be activated.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
"30th of Feburary" That took me awhile to figure out :burn:
Zout always used the Myan Calendar. After 21 Dec last year he was sorta left to fend for himself!!:roll:

Anyway Zout doesn't need a calendar or a watch. When he wakes up it's time to work. When he can't move anymore...it's time for a shot of Crown and then beddy-bye!!:driver:

1943ht

Papabear, it was great seeing you and the gang Saturday on our way to Florida. Thanks for the pizza and of course the conversation. Julie enjoyed listening to the chatter and found even Marvin's more than questionable stories humorous. We hope to see all of you again soon.

Its always nice to drop in on the CAMO Family and know that your welcome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks