• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to tell a MUTTs age? (A2)

progun

My first one had the VIN painted under the hood which had the date in it. It is a '71 Ford. The second one has AM General on the valve cover. No other tags or numbers. The third one has a different bumper (straight) and no label on the valve cover or anywhere else. Any other factors that I can use to determine age? Thanks

m816

I found the vin # on the trans tunnel. drivers side between the gas pedal and the drivers seat. You night have to move the fuel and breather lines and then feel for it. It's under a clip that holds the lines to the side of the tunnel. This was for an a2 There is also a tag on the trans itself. accessed when you remove the top panel

progun

I got with Muttguru and found out that number two is probably a '77 and the third one is a '79. That's what I am going with. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks