• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 VIN question

reset2

I am also looking. I currently have two M923A2 BMY. One is a reset with the 1/2 numbers stamped about center of axle on left side of the frame. The non reset are un found so far.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have searched far and wide on one of my non rebuilt trucks and the only place it had serial numbers is on the data plate and it has a black barcode serial tag next to the data plate. Unless there is some secret spot that has it marked on the frame that I can't find, the passenger dash area plates are the only serial markings on it.

MtnSnow

My non-rebuilt/non-reset BMY 923A2 has no serial numbers on the frame that I can find. Only serial numbers found are the two data plates on the passenger side dash.

acme66

Here is an interesting one. I go to get SF-97 form from GL and I give them the number I find on the frame right behind the steering box. They say that is the MSN and to keep looking. I have an MSN number for it and it is different. I might have to contact the titling department directly with all of the numbers I find and ask them which one I should use. Fun times titling a new 5 ton.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks