• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison M916 + Mk48 Cab = 6x6 "FEMTT"

Waterhouse

I've just been put on to this thread. Obviously, too late. Soni, if you come back and see this, I loved the project. I hope you are doing well. It's funny you were doing this all the while I was building my project and nobody put me on to you.

In any case, while my project is not really worthy of your workmanship, you still might get a kick out of it. I started in about 2010 and this is how it sits today. I still have a lot of work. (I'm slow)

You'll be happy to know it's powered by a Cummins. The only thing on it that is OshKosh is the emblem above the grill. If you (or anyone else) wants to check it out, here's the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trixxterr

I've just been put on to this thread. Obviously, too late. Soni, if you come back and see this, I loved the project. I hope you are doing well. It's funny you were doing this all the while I was building my project and nobody put me on to you.

In any case, while my project is not really worthy of your workmanship, you still might get a kick out of it. I started in about 2010 and this is how it sits today. I still have a lot of work. (I'm slow)

You'll be happy to know it's powered by a Cummins. The only thing on it that is OshKosh is the emblem above the grill. If you (or anyone else) wants to check it out, here's the link.

I like it.. a little different.. I would Love to see it sometime..

Last edited:

rickf

I did a search for him and he has basically fallen off the face of the earth. Probably by design. Last thing I found was he was on his boat and doing some work in the northeast but that was a couple years ago. Sometimes people just burn out and want to disappear. Soni worked non stop for a long, long time on that last truck and I think he had had enough by the time it was done. Coupled with the problems at the RR. Remember, he built dozens of one off very capable and unique builds before that. Time to move on and start a new life.

Another Ahab

I did a search for him and he has basically fallen off the face of the earth. Probably by design. Last thing I found was he was on his boat and doing some work in the northeast but that was a couple years ago. Sometimes people just burn out and want to disappear. Soni worked non stop for a long, long time on that last truck and I think he had had enough by the time it was done. Coupled with the problems at the RR. Remember, he built dozens of one off very capable and unique builds before that. Time to move on and start a new life.
Understood. In our current era of data-and-tracking, there's a whole lot to be said for "opting out".

Peace to you, Brother, wherever you are!

rickf

One thing I do wonder about is where all of his vehicles have gone, the later ones he probably still has stashed but I am wondering about all of his older ones.

Another Ahab

One thing I do wonder about is where all of his vehicles have gone, the later ones he probably still has stashed but I am wondering about all of his older ones.
Might be a website called "Hire-A-Hacker" where all these details (and more) could be found...you know?!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks