• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jefferson City MO Loadout & Guidance

Jefferson City MO Loadout & Guidance

There were 3-4 trucks that after reviewing the pics and videos you realize they were not one in the same. I used the right bumper markings to compare vids to pics. Thats the biggest drawbacks when you can't personally view/inspect prior to the sale

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The one was obvious the pics were great but the description with mileage and hours wasn't even close. I looked at the others thinking maybe they swapped pics by accident but no go. I emailed twice thru the listing with no reply. I wish I had someone on the ground there.
Will

Hope to see it out at Haspin in June. :beer:
Rob~
Looking forward to Haspin. From all the previous posts, sounds like great times and interesting people.

This would be the first long trip with my 923. The truck has been reliable for 30-40 miles trips so far, knock on wood! When the date gets closer, I like to join in on a convoy (safety in numbers LOL).

My new to me 925 is still parked John Deere, I need to do a more thorough inspection before driving it home (about 20 miles away) After backing it off the trailer, a quick walk around found a hole (3" round) in the bottom portion of the muffler.

Next time you're in the area, more than welcome to stop by or we can meet up somewhere!

Mike

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A recovery by trucking companies can be as stressful as driving one home yourself. Glad all went well, looks like a really nice truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks