• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DSD277

Oh brother, the TMs you got aren't going to help on the relays, but in TM 9-2320-365-20-3, Table 7-1 , the Relays are listed (K#, voltage, throw (ex spst, or spdt) and function ) and the CBs. I went through and painted the 12v relays with a white dot and 24v with a red. same with the sockets
Figure 7-1 is the original PDP ( same as mine, but mine has CBs not listed).
I don't see either K1 or K2. They may have done way with them, or hid them...? Without them, my truck is 12 ton planter :lol:
Your missing relays, K9 and K10 are 12v spdt relays.

Whereas I thought my PDP was bad with all the same configuration of relays, I'd be worried if something metal dropped into yours, like a paper clip or something and shorted the back side of the circuit board

DSD277

I went to my local napa today to get batteries, filters, and oil. They did not have any 6TL's in stock, so now I have to wait until tuesday for the batteries to arrive. :jumpin:
Aaaah, just go " borrow" a couple of batteries from your neighbors' cars:roll:... the only reason you need the 6TL is because the cover won't close on anything else.... except a group 24, and then you need to get fancy with wiring because of the post locations... if the engine is going to start, it won't take much battery power. or use a slave cable with another MV

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I would like to have the bed, mount it on a 936 or 816 frame, scrap the OE frame, doing away with all the electronic crap, would be a GREAT wrecker,

emr

I don't mind what others say , and you shouldn't either, that is one AWESOME truck :) ...I think they like every other Mil truck ever produced have good and bad points, When you like one all the points are good ones, It is an awesome ride , It may take a bit more smarts to run that truck , but thats all. The guys in the shop here , well the younger guys that they are just fine to work on :) Its a really big shop here, All the best :)

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those 'bubble' mirrors are standard in Korea, but didn't see them on very many stateside trucks. That being said, it's a great tool and should be on all these that will see regular road use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks