• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clamps for fording snorkel.

Anyone have a source for the clamps that hold the rubber portion of the fording snorkel on the intake and the snorkel itself? Looking for original parts.

Can't wait for the weather to break for some driving!!

Lindsaym151

Went through all my bins yesterday, could'nt find any.
Try Riv Rad, 251-988-8666 tell him you know Lindsay and he told you to call!

I need the radiator type clamps that hold the rubber portion on to the metal pipe and air cleaner.

I just placed an order from TNJ Murray yesterday and didn't see them. I should have called.... I ordered online.

Thanks for the heads up. I will surely need something else and will order them next time.

Lindsaym151

DEar 187,
Allways call, ASK ,for JOHN or TOM(good luck) he's allways deep sea fishing!(GOOD FOR HIM 80 + in years )
John will hook you up one way or another!
They have a ton of trucks up their that they can take parts off!

SENT FROM AMBUSH RESTORTATIONS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks