• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Russia

Augdog1964

Privet!

Welcome to the site! Sorry I'm late getting a welcome to you... as you can tell from my signature, I am a serious collector of Russian armor! Would LOVE to have come by if you're ever in the area... we could use some translation help!

Besides that, if you could sneak us out a T-64, we'd REALLY appreciate it! LOL

Welcome!

SLANTBACK

Privet!

Welcome to the site! Sorry I'm late getting a welcome to you... as you can tell from my signature, I am a serious collector of Russian armor! Would LOVE to have come by if you're ever in the area... we could use some translation help!

Besides that, if you could sneak us out a T-64, we'd REALLY appreciate it! LOL

Welcome!
Hi Dave! You don't late! ))) Yes, I see you are serious collector - my compliments! If you want to go to Russia to see old school military technology - no problem, if you want to buy something - not a problem! You can count on my help! Russian military from time to time sell something ... and completely legally! If something interests you can safely apply to me!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to visit the Kubinka military museum when I was there, but we were unable to make it. I visited two military museums in Moscow. I bet you know them. One was across a huge open courtyard...I mean HUGE...somewhat close to an amusement park with a large ferris wheel. The other was a more standard military museum with an outdoor display of military vehicles including some American vehicles. That museum has a T-34 in front. Really nice stuff in both...huge assortment of really rare German WWII tanks in both locations.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should also add that the three Russian vodkas I listed are awesome. They are really smooth. They make vodka like Ketal One or Grey Goose taste like Smirnoff!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks