• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Russia

Hoefler

Only know a few words along with some swear words. I have a Russian buddy that moved to St Paul, MN from St Petersburg. He lives in Highland Park (part of St Paul) where there is a huge Russian community.
Great people-Highland Park is as neat as a pin.
Picture of my Russian buddy.
Pete

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the Land of Ever-Diminishing Freedom! We like Russian MVs as well, they are just as ugly as our trucks, and just as rugged too. They just go better with Vodka.

I had no idea we had a few people here with Russian wives. I might have to look into that, I've heard they are beautiful and very loyal....

Anyways, glad you can be part of the green disease!

SLANTBACK

Thanks Mike for warm words! You are right about russian women! They are really very beautiful and loyally especially to foreign men... because the most of russian men are too often drunk... unfortunately...

I am very glad to be in such great company of like-minded!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sergei will probably confirm this. I found that Russia was loaded with good looking women when I visited the country with my wife. Out of 10 women, six were extremely hot, two were very good looking, one was cute, and one was, well, "acceptable!" For whatever reason, my wife tells me that there are many more women in Russia than men so the odds are good for any single guys on this list.

SLANTBACK

Yes, Bruce, you're 100% right! Confirm your words! In Russia, a lot of beautiful girls and they do not need mountains of gold they just want to have a strong family and a reliable husband!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sergei, are you a vodka fan? I love bruenka! However, when my inlaws came this past fall, I found out that the Russian distillery that produced this vodka had gone out of business and this label was being produced in Ukraine. Fortunately, it tasted the same, but I was disappointed to see that the label had passed from Russian hands. I also love Krasnaya Armee (forgive my phonetic spelling) vodka, and Putinka...very good stuff. My father in law tells me that Baltica beer has gone down hill. Is that true? I used to love Numbers 3 and 6, I believe.

SLANTBACK

Honestly admit last drank bourbon in November last year with my university friend in Austin (now Zello Inc founder)... Vodka - it's good when vodka quality! ))) Unfortunately, in Russia there are many low-quality vodka. Recently, Russian began to drink a lot of whiskey, bourbon, tequila ... Vodka is rarely used!

Beer "Baltika" very low quality now... When I was a student we (me and my texas friend Eugene) were drinking number 4! ))) Baltika #4 students also called "students-vodka", because this beer was very cheap and strong! )))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks