• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A1 Rear Fenders

Jusjofok

Hi guys, I am in need of both rear fenders for my 68 A1. If you guys see anything or know of any around please let me know.
Thanks!

Lindsaym151

Call Richard @ RivRad 251-988-8666 This will get you to him! tell him , your a friend of Lindsay's He will help in any way he can , VERY HONEST , and straight forward!
Secound call John @ tnj Murray, He will also be the same, These guys are the best !
I think tnj had rear fenders in stock.As of Monday when I talked to John!

Jusjofok

Cut offs would work just fine for me. I talked to TNJ last week (but not to John) and the guy said they only had new tops. Maybe I need to see if I can talk to John. I need all the way to the floor.
I will give RivRad a call tomorrow to see what they say.
Keep and eye out for some for me!
Jusjofok (AKA Butterscotch on the 838 and JJ on the 503)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks