• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931 dimensions

M931

hey i am looking for M931 tractor and semitrailer, but i have problem about total length with the trailer and truck in my country, i must know how long the truck is from front without winch and where the trailer will be connect (king pin bolt) can anybody tell me that length :roll:

Artisan

It's what we do.

Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

HA!

I am still VERY green and a noob. I find that if I try to
find awnsers for guys it really sharpens "my" skills in
attempting at dominating these books!

Mr M931 you owe me PICTURES of your truck in DENMARK NOW! :)

M931

hi
i work on it with pictures, i am on my way to NL (holland), to look at it. and i have found a semi trailer (lowbed):whistle: there fits to this truck.

M931

hi.. i have try to connect to my semi trailer, problem is when i push the trailer valve in the cabin it will not stay in.. and when i push the brake pedal.. no air to the trailer brakes.. any one know about this..

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have the valves OPEN on the glad hand lines?

There are two styles of valves. One (newer style) is like all standard valves where the handle is perpendicular to the air flow when off. The old style is the opposite. It confuses many newbs to the MV trucks.

M931

valves are open, but the trailer valve inside in cabin will not stay inn... only with full airpress. when i open valve to the trailer (outside) air press go under max and cut off the air.. ( can there be a problem with (trailer button) or is it nessesary to run the engine with full rpm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks