• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I picked up a new A2

combat32

Attachments

Last edited:

ARYankee

Man.... You have totally gone over to the dark side. I may not be able to associate with you at any more events. :)

Great find!!! Think you'll have it running with the milk crate for the convoy in May? :)

combat32

Can't make the convoy this year my son is getting married that day, the household 6 done put the word down that I am not even to think about skippin out. May just cut holes in the floorboard and turn it into a Flintstone mutt, if so it should be ready by Petit Jean time.

At least I ain't got no WWII jeep......yet!:driver:

Last edited:

ARYankee

At least I ain't got no WWII jeep......yet!:driver:
Exactly!!! I do like the Flintstone idea. Yabba dabba do!!!!!!!!

I can understand not missing the son getting married. Well you will be missed at the convoy. I look forward to seeing you at Petit Jean, maybe we can arrange some decent get together between now and then that works into your schedule. :)

nattieleather

Why do the squirrels like to store their nuts on the exauhst manifold? Nothing like getting your mutt out from under covers and taking it for it's first run of spring only to have the smell or achorns rosting as you drive. :lol: Don't ask how I know this..... ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks