• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best military vehicle of all time

Deuce-bigalo

For me I really like the M813 5T cargo - there's just something about the truck that gives me goose bumps!

John

Katch1

man is yhis a can of worms, wheeled vehicle goes to the cckw, many miles in a very short amount of time, and under combat conditions. and they were built in huge numbers in a very short amount of time

ptg530C

I say its a tie between the M-60 and the M-35. The best of both worlds would be to have both along with a trailer mounted with a 650ga tank of fuel.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
The horse followed as close second by the mule. Every military has used them for many thousands of years. In comparison our modern gizmos they have a far better track record.

zak

It may have not been the most dependable or long lasting, but in my humble opinion the wwii command car wc55,56,57 has to be the best looking. But for the longest service and most Recognizable to anybody is the deuce.

emr

I say the M35 deuce has the longevity, and most options / types... A frames to wreckers, wrecker sets, and everything else ever stuffed on a deuce.Ive seen ambulence deuces in the NY guard unit and MP deuces also when they were holding the perimiter in 9:11...and more paint schemes can be correct on a deuce than anything else, more parade people and vets will know a deuce over any other truck hands down, and yes i love all deuces!!!But eveytime I see another MV I fall for that one next, But a deuce is in a class by itself in my opinion...Im a jeep freek also, But an M35 just can't be matched, ...Randy

beaubeau

Desert rat, What kind of truck U run thet cannot carry 10 tons? 10 tons is only 20,000lbs. I hauled regular loads of 120,0000 lbs with my 1984 KW900 with only 40,000 rears, 16,000 stears, and a 2 axel trl. A truck with 3 axels is normally rated at 50.000 without the trl. Dump trucks around here Gross 56,000lbs with 3 axels. If I could only haul less than 10tons on a Wheeler, I would lose my shirt,pants truck, Deuce and house!!. Phin Ps, Best truck I have driven is 1984 Kenworth W900 400 Cat, 13spd over. 8bag air suspention 2nd best truck on my list 1972 Intl. 4200 903 Cummins twin Turbos13spd over .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks