• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 Recieved So Fast!

WhitePhoenix

I just got my paper work in the mail for my M923. This has got to be the fastest processing time ever, I applied less than two weeks ago and this is my first SF-97, so the time must be good to get your stuff submitted now gents.

compshooter

Got Title instead of SF-97

I just got my paper work in the mail for my M923. This has got to be the fastest processing time ever, I applied less than two weeks ago and this is my first SF-97, so the time must be good to get your stuff submitted now gents.
It took about 3-3.5 weeks for mine to come in. And I was expecting an actual government form called SF-97. Instead I received an Arizona title for my trailer. And I'm very happy about it. I'm sure the DMV will not have a problem giving me a PA title now since it seems like a normal vehicle transfer.

86m1028

Just over 2 weeks for a truck I bought over 3 years ago from them.

I did get an sf97 NOT a title, but it was a truck not a trailer if that matters.

compshooter

It took about 3-3.5 weeks for mine to come in. And I was expecting an actual government form called SF-97. Instead I received an Arizona title for my trailer. And I'm very happy about it. I'm sure the DMV will not have a problem giving me a PA title now since it seems like a normal vehicle transfer.
I was able to get my PA title using the Arizona title I got instead of the SF-97 form. It was a no problem no questions ask transaction for PA.

JamesSummerville

Got the Sf 97 Saturday, today Thursday went and paid the taxes auditor/treasure off to the Dmv told the lady I bet you never did this before! About 30 mins in 4 ladies deep about half way through the process Boom power goes out, took about 10 mins for the power to come back on.
Long story short got my tag and title ready to roll!

WhitePhoenix

Well Gents, I've got me a m105 now and the sf-97 came through in just over a week time :naner: . I dunno if I keeping getting lucky or if the office keeps my name near the top expecting me to buy more toys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks