• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 winch system specs for hydraulic pump,

hot rod deuce

Hey guys, I'm working on two M925 projects, a water truck and a dump. I'm wondering if any one knows the specs on the hydraulic pump or PTO? Looking for something as simple as GPM at X engine RPM, or even pump cubic inches/displacement and I could figure the rest. Also looking for system pressure relief valve setting.

If no one has the info I will dive in and figure it out so any one wanting to run a hydraulic gizmo would have the info.

Thanks

jdknech

I am under the impression that at gov. speed (2100 rpm) the pump flows 25gpm... i could be wrong though... contact M16TY, he has all the specs for the M939A0/A1 Hyd. system..

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me give it a shot off the top of my head.

I think the pump is rated at 14gpm @ 1,000 rpm. The PTO turns right at 2,000 rpm at governed speed so that gives you right at 24-26gpm. This is all going by memory as it been awhile and the spec sheet is at work. I can give you concrete figures after I look at the sheet.

You can also do a google search for "vickers vane pump specs" and it will tell you how to decipher the model number.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks