• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preamble to yet another WC brought back to life

zout

I have permission to start the thread.

There are no pictures but some have been waiting to see yet another Zout build thread and bore the living crap out of you with more pictures
than your eyeballs can stand.

WC will be done to the owners specifications and exact reguests.
You have approx about a week to prepare yourselves for pictures of the delivery of the WC and start.

There are no time limits set on me to get this done and I have a good grip on how the owner wishes it to be done (an then there is ZOUTS way
:jumpin:)

All I can say is "STAY TUNED".

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Golly gee whiz aroo!!! I wonder if it looks like this one??
It would have been delivered today except I got ambushed...hard...and by the time I fought my way thru it was too late to launch another transport mission.:-(

I have engaged heavy ground convoy support, registered a battery of 8 inch thumpers, authorized use of cruise missiles and air support is on short final.

TOT is noonish 4/1/13.

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

I have no idea of all the WHITE chit your sitting in and dragging around there fella - but you just leave that all behind before TOT at the DZ. Brrrrrrrrrrrr

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Normally I would say we have a cloud fart! But this time that thing had the craps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 6 in and its still coming!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have no idea of all the WHITE chit your sitting in and dragging around there fella - but you just leave that all behind before TOT at the DZ. Brrrrrrrrrrrr
That white stuff was WAY up North and it was COLD up there!!:shock:

The WC has been basking in Southern sunshine (well, inside the truck shop) since.:jumpin:

She is now ready to begin her journey back to her former glory!![thumbzup]

Attachments

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have my computer rigged up to set of a claxton when you make a WC22 post. It should not take you too long to buff that puppy out. :driver:

zout

FYI - I gave out some crap to TWM about his WC and trying to keep a boot on him to keep after it - because I know he knows
how to do it right - but I heard this story a very long time ago and it always comes to mind when I work on anything - (bear with me PB - not that bear)

A youngster was walking down the sidewalk with his father in small town. The son was doing his best to whistle as his father had
just taught him.
Coming from the other direction an older fella was walking towards them also whistling - but he was just sort of doing it half arse in his sort of way.
So as the older fella got closer to the son and father - he changed his attitude and his pitch changed to a very melodic harmony and it was nearly pitch on.
The son looked at the father and asked - if he could whistle that way - how come he would not do it all the time ????????

The son and father passed with the son now also trying harder to do it right.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
FYI - I gave out some crap to TWM about his WC and trying to keep a boot on him to keep after it - because I know he knows
how to do it right - but I heard this story a very long time ago and it always comes to mind when I work on anything - (bear with me PB - not that bear)
A youngster was walking down the sidewalk with his father in small town. The son was doing his best to whistle as his father had
just taught him.
Coming from the other direction an older fella was walking towards them also whistling - but he was just sort of doing it half arse in his sort of way.
So as the older fella got closer to the son and father - he changed his attitude and his pitch changed to a very melodic harmony and it was nearly pitch on.
The son looked at the father and asked - if he could whistle that way - how come he would not do it all the time ????????

The son and father passed with the son now also trying harder to do it right.

I've heard that same story but in the version I heard the son saw a nice looking girl across the street and started whistling at her. He got so distracted that he stepped off the curb and was run over by a transit bus and smushed to smitheriens!!:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks