• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Ruther Glen,va

03westernstar

Hello im Nick from VA I am a full time Machinist and Mechenic for L.L carter and son serving 68 trucks and 215 trailers,Ive been working on semis since I was six now im 17 (yes 17) and I just bought my first deuce a 1970 M35A2 for only $1500 from the scrapyard ,The first picture goes with the last. The third picture is when I went and picked her up and the second is after I found a winch(They dident go in order)

Attachments

ntxcop

Welcome to Steel Soldiers Nick. If you've been working as a mechanic since you were 6, you probably have the skill to keep up with your new truck. If you have an issue or question, its probably been asked here several times, just search and you'll find the answer. This site also has all the tech manuals for your truck and a ton of other goodies you can down load for free. Thats a good looking truck you've got.

Welcome again!

Keith

03westernstar

Ok, Thanks ive been searching around a lot trying to find more about this deuce. This is my first MV but not my first rodeo with old trucks I have 3 68 ford pickups and a 79 cj7 jeep ive been working on also.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nick,
Hope to see you at the VA Rally over the Labor Day Weekend. It's held at the Graves Mountain Resort in Syria, VA. The deuce is a bit big for the mountaintop trails, but you don't have to come in an MV to have fun.

olbucksnort

Va. Graves Mt. Rally

Sent the money and registration off today , and really looking forward to the Rally at Graves Mt. Lodge with everyone on Labor Day.
Pete L.:driver:

Last edited:

CGarbee

I'll add my welcome as well... :) Bring the truck to Graves for the Labor Day Weekend trailrides and rally. Not all of our riding is on the ridgetops, some is in the orchards and on the local and forestry roads...and they are deuce friendly.
You can also drive it during the truck games on Saturday...

Best wishes,
Cabell

PS: The website, soon to be updated, is located at www.gravesmountaintrailrides.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks