• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'78 Dodge W200 Crew Cab Power Wagon

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Although the crew cab was used by many branches and units, it was never part of the M880 family. There are some that came from the military with the 60 front and in my experience, were standard shift. We used to refer to them as GSA trucks. There are many that know much more about the Dodge than I. FWIW I have seen them come out in MERDC camo as well.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No worries. The first edition of Military Vehicles even has pics of one in it. When David Doyle did the second edition he debunked the fact that they were part of the M880 family. They are so close in details that they should have been. Either way a super cool truck to get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks