• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone with experience titling a hmmwv in ohio?

nattieleather

Is it an already title vehicle from another state? If it is then all you will need to do is go to an OSHP inspection station and get the vehicle inspected. Then take the inspection and the title to the title place and get it put in your name. If it is an untitled truck then you have a bigger issue.

nattieleather

I would have to research the ORC on this but off the top of my head I would have to think that if you're buidling a truck from parts you will have to make it a kit car to get it titled. Then again there are loopholes I've heard people use before but I am not sure they are legal. I'm not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV. Call you local title bureau and ask them how to title something like that. If you are pleasant to them you might get the correct answer.

EWhytsell

The OSHP inspection station on alum creek dr in columbus can help you with building a car, but basically you'll need to prove with receipts were you got all the things they will consider major assemblies.

4x4Guy

Here in Illinois the DMV requires you bond the vehicle through a cash bond or an insurance bond of 1.5 times the value of that vehicle, they also want an appraised value from a resource, appraiser or a dealer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks