• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

151 with M2 hb

poof

Dirty Hippie
spring is (trying to pop) up here.
I have been waiting for an m23 mount to arrive to mount the 50 on the 1/4 ton..
Just till I get the halftrack completed then the 60 go's back on top of jeep and 50 to the track..
but I thought I would show it off..
This Saturday is an event to raise moneys for the WWII fredom flight to DC memorial.for WWII VETS. I was asked to park it for display their... need to take off winter tires and toss on the NDCC tomorrow and give it a good wash...
J.P.

Attachments

nattieleather

That looks good. It's my understanding that when the ma duce was fired from the M151 it would shake the snot out of the truck because of the independent suspension. I don't know if that is true or not, but a few vets have told me that.

zout

Very Nice - with all that acreage behind the pic - do you have to drive that jeepie backwards to farrow plow single rows ?

poof

Dirty Hippie
Very Nice - with all that acreage behind the pic - do you have to drive that jeepie backwards to farrow plow single rows ?
hee hee.. first shot is too the rear.. then I plow away.. one row at a time..
I made the wire cutter from old memories.. when dealing with 509th abn out of Italy doing some good army training in Germany back in 1980 i think..
turns out things are lots bigger in your memories... than in real life...
I dont normaly run it with the cutter on it any way.. and its hight is so I dont peg my self in the scalp when walking around it..
OWCH !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks