• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1008 lift

True Knight

I've got Moto Metal 951 rims that I got off Craigslist a few years ago. I sanded and painted them flat black. The tires are Interco SSM16 37x13.5x17

tony42692001

I did a 6 inch Rough Country Lift which was 6 inch front HDsprings with 4 Inch springs and two inch blocks in rear. Lifted truck 7 inches. Also did X Over steering and what a difference. Currently sits on 37' Military tires and 12 Bolt Two piece rims. Some cheap mods i started with was inner fender wells $30 each and ripped the rubber floor out before it rots your floors. I am currently going to the ORD shackle flip in rear due to more flex and articulation as well as a 2 inch body lift to fit 39.5' Ground Hawgs. If you lift your truck and go to bigger tires please get a steering box brace before it rips off your frame..........1236630_10151912332576411_1530153086_n.jpg20140213_002747 (1).jpg just put cab back on after sandblasting and painting frame.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks