• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

16.5 tires wanted

rizzo

Hey I am looking to get a set of 4 tires (only) that are for a 16.5" rim, the smaller the tire the better as long as all 4 are the same size. I would take some with rims if I had too. Looking for something like a 225 or similar. no tread needed

rizzo

these are for my buddys truck. he wants rollers to move in and out of the garage with. I think 32's are too big, but I will ask him.

N1265

I have a set of 4 16.5 x 8.75 all ready mounted on 8 lug chevy rims.

I bought these tires on e-bay for my m880 only to find out that the hub hole is a diffrent size. They are like new with only 400 miles on them, I Paid $ 250. for them and will sell them for any resonable offer.

I can send you some pics if you like !

N1265

They look to me to be 28 1/2 to 29 in. tall They came off of a 1978 chevy truck that a guy had for the sole purpose to plow out his driveway ( a dirt lane ) when he upgraded to a newer Ford for a plow truck he parted out the Chevy......

Attachments

Rebelpride

I need one (1) maybe two (2) 8.75X16.5 tires so that I can move my tug around the yard. If anybody has some that are not dry rotted and hold air I'd be interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks