• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamma Goat seat belts..

Jericho

Hi Joe , see you haven't got any replies as of yet, I put mine in with the desire to not hole the hull , I used grade eight 7/16 bolts and self locking nuts with flat washers and mounted them to the seat tube frame , low on each side. in addition I put in shoulder harness and sub belts mounting the shoulder harness to the fuel filter mount bolt location and the anti sub belt to the lower tube of the seat frame between my feet, , works fine, and the real advantage is that it all comes out with the seat, Some would argue that it doesn't offer much protection, its better than nothing and will keep you in place off road, in a collision with an 18 wheeler ? your only 18 gauge aluminium away any way! Andy

I know this is an old post, and i have got a copy of the relevant MWO, but does anyone have drawings, dimensions etc of the outboard mounting brackets?

The kit i bought off ebay last September turns out to be for an M123, that'll teach me for not jumping into a job straight away!

Spock

wsucougarx

I don't but I did post a few pics in my build thread. Maybe you can get a gestimate based on the scale of the items around the part you're looking at.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks