• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(Another) New Houston Member

BobDole

I've been interested in buying and restoring military vehicles for a while, other cars too (I've got a 69 Corvair sitting in the garage now). I decided to join after reading some threads about importation, I'm very interested in the OT-64 from M.I., but I'm weary of doing anything overseas but I'm obviously open to the idea. I'm also pretty open to any suggestions to other vehicles, I like doing motor work and I'm trying to find something to work on thats a bit more interesting than my dail driver.

I hope to be able to find all the info I need and more and I'm glad I found y'all!

Last edited:

BobDole

Maybe I should edit the Topic, I'm actually in Cypress myself, but it seems no one has any clue where I'm talking about when I tell them.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Bob,
These trucks are fun to work on, if you like working on vehicles. Do a little research and pick a truck or jeep that fills the bill. Lots of parts and support out there.
Join the MVPA, great group, lots of contacts
JC

BobDole

Welcome Bob,
These trucks are fun to work on, if you like working on vehicles. Do a little research and pick a truck or jeep that fills the bill. Lots of parts and support out there.
Join the MVPA, great group, lots of contacts
JC
Will most definitely do, I've been looking int the M923's for a while and I'm thinking of picking one up from a classified or GL. I'll have to see how the pay checks treat me, but I'm going to keep an eye out for one to pick up in the next few months.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks