• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Service body on deuce?

Terexts

I have a used Knapheide 8ft service body I need to do something with, I was wondering if anyone has tried to mount one on a deuce. A bobbed deuce that is. Any ideas or pictures?

Terexts

Great replies! Looks like it's a matter of relocating the fuel tank and spare tire to get it low enough for easy access. I'm sure I have enough room so the tires won't rub the bed if I go with singles 1100R20's. Next question is, would the M105 trailer springs handle the weight of the body plus a load? I have a 13hp air compressor and Lincoln 8 Ranger to mount on the body. The body itself is 1300 lbs.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
C&C Equipment had built a great looking M35A3 with a service body and I can't find pics of it anywhere now.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I believe the one you are talking about Clinto, is the one Derek posted above!
Hmmmm....... maybe. I remember it being 3-color camo, with Gillespie. I'll have to ask maccus, he'll remember it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks