• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Considering a Pinzgauer... nervous

EmbarkChief

So sorry to hear about your loss. I have walked a mile in those shoes myself, not with my father but with my little sister. Really changes your perspective on things.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very sorry for your loss.

I have also walked in those shoes and it sure is difficult to say the least. Just remember the good times you had and understand it is in the cards for all of us and all we can do is the best we can while we are still here. You WILL put things into prospective but it will take some time. Hang in there as you are far from alone.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks