• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Time for everyone's favorite game!!!!! I.D. That Jeep!!!!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The kicker is going to be a title's, the "upside down" tub is the worst of the batch and has more holes and cancer then I have skill for. The other in the field is a little better off but is still ruff. The M38 tub on the frame is in good shape only a few dents and dings I think I can work with. I'd love to be all over this deal but I really need a title......
No title is no problem. International Title will fix you right on up, and for not much money. There are plenty of threads on this subject, and about the company. Most of us have had great experiences with them.

Buy the lot for a package deal, and save it from the torch! Most of those parts will find a home easy, even the ones that are marginal will find a home, if you look around the web for good places to advertise them. The CJ-2A Page and G503 are great places to find homes for Jeep stuff.

steelypip

So much good stuff there - the hard part is deciding what to do with what. I'd probably pick the best body and then shop for a frame to match it. Titles are a solved problem - there are several good options and all work for something this old and in pieces.

M715VFD405

Well guys I think I've talked myself into this and if those are all MV tubs and an M38 frame I won't have a problem finding a home for the parts I don't want so keep an eye on the classified section lol. Now the real fun starts trying to find a place to store the extra stuff and getting it all home. I'll be posting updates on the recovery and I'll start a build thread for at least the M38 if not one of the MB's too. Wish me luck!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks