• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

government liquidation sucks again

steelandcanvas

I've picked up numerous things from the Ft Carson GL, never a problem. I have found setting a couple dozen donuts on the counter usually persuades them to get into gear. Mmmmmmm donuts.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Do the parts we discussed look good enough for me to want to use?
YUP

I hate to be the anti-gimpy, but I always seem to have good experiences with GL, or at least neutral. I cannot say that I have had a bad experience with GL at all, I must be the only one. I have had, however, problems with getting on bases (not GLs fault), a few items were not as good as exacted (my fault, didn't screen the items), and yes, I've had a couple problems with backlogs of pickups at GL, but that's just part of being in America (lines wherever you go).

gimpy, love ya like a brother, but if GL sucks so bad for you, why do you keep giving that hooker your money? Guess you like them sucking.
It was a load out for a friend.

When Bill was the load out guy at Lockbourne he would pre stage lots and everything typically ran very smoothly. Management should be aware of the current issue and go back to pre staging pick ups. We'll see how that goes....
Bill was one of my favorites.

What do you mean by they suck again? Did they stop sucking for a while?
Too true.

IF you had delayed them would there not be some type of demerrage chage????? so why can it not be applied back at the shipper? If you were on time as scheduled you should be able to recoup waiting time. Just my opinion. Atleast that is the way things are handled in the normal world.

Pete
I ended up getting loaded 3rd. I felt bad for the others, but wasn't going to wait if I didn't need to. Got on the road by 11:00.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks