• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1940's Snow Go Blowers

citizensoldier

A friend of mine has 4 of these units from WWII. He is restoring one and we would like to find the TM for them? Anyone of you guys own one or have the manual for it? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I know nothing about them other than most seem to be on a Ford Chassis but I think some were on GMC's and CCKW frames?

acetomatoco

RE: 1940

They would have a specialized manual from Marmon Herrington with an additional manual from the folks at SnoGo.. as it was a low production... in the hundreds, I believe, there probably is only a civilian manual compendium in existance.. See Crismon book to see if covered there and Marmon Herrington History for the chassis....too.

BEASTMASTER

my buddie got one a couple years ago for junk. he got the truck part running and sold it for $1000.00 and junked the snowblower section. the guy that bought it is restoring it and turning it into a wrecker.

madsam

my buddie got one a couple years ago for junk. he got the truck part running and sold it for $1000.00 and junked the snowblower section. the guy that bought it is restoring it and turning it into a wrecker.
What happened to the junked big engine? I could use spare parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks