• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to buy a Unimog

red devils dude

hey guys
I am looking for a Unimog for my mom(yes me mum) and was hopeing someone
knows a good dealer, I think a 404 or a crew cab in yellow would be great .

M1075

Wow, nice website Chris. I like the Tatra 813 models you show. Only $15-27K? That sounds like the best deal around. Are any of these stateside?

vtunimog

Thanks for the comment on the website - it really needs alot of work. I literally have 3 CD's full of pics of Mogs, Tatras, MAN's etc.

Most of the trucks are in Germany, Denmark and two in Belgium. I have one coming soon. The prices are pretty typical but will change soon (the Dollar is in the toilet).

the trucks are relatively cheap, so to speak, however they are miserable to transport.

I have this one going to OR in May.

Chris M

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks