• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1940 Federal 606 C2 Wrecker

dmetalmiki

I spent hours looking at all the amazing pictures and details everyone posted. So a HUGE thank to everyone. One of those wreckers appeared at an event two years ago, needed restoration, but it did run, and drove ok it seemed.

Jeff Lakaszcyck

The "new" 606" is here. Thanks to Sam for helping to get it loaded. It's pretty rough but runs, drives, stops, and builds air. The inertia starter works, as well as the air steering. And I didn't realize just how straight the front bumper is. All in all I'm pretty pleased. The plan may end up to be putting my cab and boom on this chassis.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks