• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tatra 813 vs MAN Kat1 10t

Henrik74

Did find the paint code, thanks to ATH.

The green paint has the code CSN 5450 the RAL 6003 is nearly the same.

I have order some paint will have it to day. Only painting and the before job then is she ready for the roads (offroad) :)

Henrik74

Got it painted this weekend, not satisfied whit the outcome but its green:D

The plan to get it painted in a paint shop didn’t work out, the paint dude is working in northern Sweden at least to the winter and I wanted it green before summer. Maybe a will do a repaint in the winter will see about that. The roof did need some paint don’t think one more winter have been so good for the truck whiteout paint.

20140628_105403.jpg20140628_105413.jpg20140629_191437.jpg

Did solve the air to the truck when it is in the workshop to, was nearly too easy. I have air horns on the truck, the owner before me had that installed. Now I do now why I only have one brake outlet in the front. He has taken one of them to the air horn so it was only for me to cut the line and mount in an air coupling and then fill it whit air from the workshop compressor.

20140629_172325.jpg. 20140629_172331.jpg

Henrik74

Some final preperatrion before going to a offroad meet in Skövde here in sweden.
Fixing the wheel nuts that the tire company wrecked up. Put on some new stickers to :)
20140708_153510.jpg20140708_095339.jpg
Did some rust removel, that was all rust on the truck,
20140704_090619.jpg20140704_092348.jpg20140707_065315.jpg

saddamsnightmare

June 22nd, 2015

Hendrik74:

Nice Tatra.... If you are considering house prices in Sweden versus Italy, perhaps you will find both the winters and the food somewhat different.... I suspect they don't know about Italian bread (peasant bread or mother loaf) in Sweden, so you are going to have to eat your spaghetti with something else next to it....

Consdering most European members on here can barely afford to run a Unimog with fuel prices as they are, how do you manage with an *X8? I know it's diesel, but that critters got to be good for, what, 2 KM Per Gallon!:)

Henrik74

June 22nd, 2015

Hendrik74:

Nice Tatra.... If you are considering house prices in Sweden versus Italy, perhaps you will find both the winters and the food somewhat different.... I suspect they don't know about Italian bread (peasant bread or mother loaf) in Sweden, so you are going to have to eat your spaghetti with something else next to it....

Consdering most European members on here can barely afford to run a Unimog with fuel prices as they are, how do you manage with an *X8? I know it's diesel, but that critters got to be good for, what, 2 KM Per Gallon!:)

We have Italien bread YES!!

It takes 3-4l/mil = 0,4l/km = 5,88mpg (US)

So its not that bad it is like a standard truck.

I have sold it didnt have the time to use it. Id do miss the truck!!

Best Regads
Henrik

Another Ahab

saddamsnightmare;1732966 Nice Tatra.... If you are considering house prices in Sweden versus Italy said:
they don't know about Italian bread[/COLOR] (peasant bread or mother loaf) in Sweden, so you are going to have to eat your spaghetti with something else next to it....
We have Italien bread YES!!

Best Regads
Henrik
You all are making my mouth water talking about Italian bread. :drool:

Please pass the butter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks