• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought this Jeep today

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Bought this Jeep today

Thats funny because I too just bought a jeep today. The camera is in my wifes purse next to my wevos so I cant post any pics yet. Looks like you got about as much a project as me although I drove mine home. Used to be a dumpster collector for some company in Inglewood California, had the trash truck forks hanging off the back. They werent included but I got a good running 1995 wrangler with 4.0 and auto trans for $1500. I have an extra gallon of semi gloss olive drab that is dying to be sprayed on the jeep. No matter what the condition, theres nothing like driving a jeep or a duece.

vtdeucedriver

RE: Re: RE: Bought this Jeep today

gonna get flamed for this but my wife wanted a jeep wrangler, so we sold her cherokee and she picked out the 2005 jeep rubicon.............could not believe she picked that one..................we have had it for a yr now and "I" love it............drives like a MV but with comfy seats, COLD A/C and HOT heat when needed. It did come with the fiberglass top for winter ops, but in the summer, it gets the soft top. on the good days, its top down and doors off!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks