• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The NEW Military Vehicle Club of North Texas

ntxcop

The Military Vehicle Club of North Texas is holding a meeting this coming Saturday (May 11, 2013) at 10:00 a.m. The meeting will be at the Golden Corral in North Richland Hills, Texas. The address is 7660 Boulevard 26 (Corner of Boulevard 26 and Roger Line Road, just south of Loop 820).
:beer: EVERYONE is welcome to attend. :beer:

Come out and meet with like minded people that enjoy owning, driving, and working on/restoring former military vehicles. Feel free to bring your green steel and show it off. The parking lot is large enough for anything you've got. We will be eating breakfast in the restaurant ($8.29 for all you can eat and drink).

We will also be taking nominations for anyone interested in running for President of the club! We look forward to seeing you there.

ntxcop

Mike,

We have several events lined up over the next few months. Hope to see you at the meeting. We're going to go over the upcoming events.

Keith

Blueduce

The club had a great turnout at the Memorial Day open house at the Museum of Mark Witham. Here are a few of the picks.

Our next event is this weekend. The club has been envied back to the DACA gun & knife show in Dallas. It is a two day event and all MV's have to be at Market Hall by 13:00 tomorrow for the fire Marshal inspection. Trucks will be secured in the building overnight by Dallas PD. If you are interested please PM me.

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The club had a great turnout at the Memorial Day open house at the Museum of Mark Witham. Here are a few of the picks.

Our next event is this weekend. The club has been envied back to the DACA gun & knife show in Dallas. It is a two day event and all MV's have to be at Market Hall by 13:00 tomorrow for the fire Marshal inspection. Trucks will be secured in the building overnight by Dallas PD. If you are interested please PM me.
Thank you!
Great pics.

What is that tan "critter" in pic #5? Looks European.

Blueduce

We are having an officers only meeting on the 27th to finalize some of the bylaws and check out our new web site before it's launched. Our next regular club meeting is on the second Saturday of August. Time and place is yet to be determined. If you can send me the info on this "ol'south pancake house" I will check it out and see if they can accommodate us.

Hey when's the next meet up? We could do ol'south pancake house.

Mfarms

Ol' South Pancake House
1509 S University Dr, Fort Worth, TX

its good stuff most of the time. I suggest the "German pancakes or German babies"

i know of lots of good breakfast places around Fort Worth or restraunts in general.

Ginger Brown's Old Tyme Restaurant
6312 Lake Worth Blvd, Fort Worth, TX

they have really good cinnamon rolls and both of these places have very large parking lots.

Or in my humble opinion for some of the best BBQ around try out.

Off The Bone Barbeque
5144 Mansfield Hwy, Forest Hill, TX

smallwr parking lot with a little rougher neighborhood but well worth the ribs and meet. The sides there lack a little tho but the home made desserts make up for it.

ntxcop

The Military Vehicle Club of North Texas (MVCNTX) has revealed our new club logo. Our new website is under construction and should be online in the next few days. Our small club is headed in a good direction! I can't wait to reveal the new website! MVCNTX Logo.jpg

ntxcop

The MVCNTX is having a monthly meeting tomorrow, August 24, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.

Notice of the meeting was posted on our facebook page last week, and emails were sent to the club members I have email addresses for. If anyone would like to stop by in the morning, please feel free to drop in. The meeting will be at the Taco Cabana in North Richland Hills, located at Loop 820 and Rufe Snow Drive on the south east corner. Very easy on and off the highway.

We have lots of exciting events coming up and our small club is growing by leaps and bounds. Meeting is open to anyone and everyone!

Keith

ntxcop

The Military Vehicle Club of North Texas is proud to announce the completion of the new club website.

The website address for the club is www.mvcntx.com Stop by and check out the new website.

We will be holding a monthly club meeting this coming Saturday, Sept 21, 2013 at the Taco Cabana in North Richland Hills, TX at 11:00am (located at the southeast corner of Loop 820 and Rufe Snow). Prior to the meeting, several of our club members will be participating in a Wounded Warrior Motorcycle Rally in Hurst, Texas and will have some of our vehicles on display. We will have our vehicles on display starting at 8:30 and remaining until 10:30. The motorcycle rally participants leave at 10:30 to head out on their ride. The rally will be held at the North Texas House of Motorcycles located at 1505 W Hurst Blvd (corner of W Hurst Blvd/Hwy10 and Loop 820 South).

Hope to see everyone at the meeting, and out to support our warriors that were injured serving our country!

ntxcop

Looks good! The background made the text in the forums hard to read for me but lookin' good.
Thanks, I've got to get with the website designer and have him do some changing to it. Along with the color of the font, the font size is too small too. I can't figure out how to change it, so I'll get him to address the issue. I hope to have the glitches fixed in the next week or so.

ntxcop

We take anybody! ;-) We are not the MVPA, we like to USE our trucks and aren't worried about what they look like. This is the slow time of year for us. The Veterans Day parade was our last official club event of the year. I'll private message you with info on the next meeting!

Maverick1701

Is this group still active? I have been trying to get in contact via the facebook page and some youtube videos but I haven't seen any activity on the facebook page and have not had any reply from the youtube videos.

bsteinborn

The club hasn't been very active for over a year. The club website is down and I'm not sure how often the facebook is updated either. Perhaps I can help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks