• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparta Inspection

hank2424

Looking for an inspection at Sparta Wisconsin, would take any advice and helpful hints , all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Hank

Last edited by a moderator:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First bit of advice...we are not allowed to reference upcoming auctions, although your post is probably borderline. Probably should have said "Looking for someone to inspect at Sparta, WI. Contact me via PM, please." Second, contact Jeff Laumer at 262-227-2967. Good luck.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fixed the post. Make sure you do not talk about current or future auctions. A big NO NO here.

You should change your avatar as the only gun talk allowed here are ones that are attached to MVs

Last edited:

hank2424

Thank for the HELP, really like forum and the people so far. So much info in here. I was in 2nd tracks USMC, and a air crew member on the hueys in NANG.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A good friend on here, HALFTRACK, in LA is in the USMC air wing. Great guy...you should contact him. My nephew flies little birds for the Army...just came back from Afghanistan.

6x6guy

Just adding my 2 cents, have used Jeff Laumer several times, and is very knowledgeable and highly recommened - several area friends and members have used him - wouldn't buy a truck or my friends with out his approval ( Thats what he does for a living) fixes trucks at Sparta.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks