• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Radiator Replacement part

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search 2098 in the CUCV forum. Hundreds of threads about the radiators. Some use copper, some use aluminum. Both work. Just depends on how much $$$ you want to spends. I wouldn't go used as most are corroded. Rebuild is always an option.

MarcusOReallyus

The search function on this site leaves a little to be desired. *ahem* (Okay, it's almost useless.)

Best way to find something is to use a search engine that allows you to search on a particular site.

If you don't mind Google peering into every orifice of your online life, and selling that information to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that wants it, you can do that with Google.

If you prefer a little privacy, try DuckDuckGo.com. Search results are comparable to google, but they don't track you.

Here's what it looks like:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=+aluminum++radiator+site:steelsoldiers.com

Notice that I put a PLUS sign in front of each search term? +aluminum +radiator That tells duckduckgo that I want BOTH of those terms, not just EITHER of those terms. That way I don't get hits on aluminum brackets or radiator corrosion or other stuff I don't really want. I'll get only results that contain "aluminum radiator".

Next, the site:steelsoldiers.com forces it to search only this site.

The syntax is the same for google.

Have fun! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks