• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unhappy Dogbone thingy

Ajax MD

I'd be happy to loan the offset wrench I have made to anybody, but would need an uncomfortably hefty returnable deposit ($200), because of all the tools I have ever loaned out, not a single one was returned without me having to ask for it back. This is why my father just outright tells people no, as using tools were how he made his living for the first portion of his career.

I don't sell the torque rod bushings, but I would be happy to drill and tap them for anybody same as I did mine, for free, for anybody wanting such. We have the lathe and mill at my work, and it only took me a single lunch break to do all 12 of mine. One would just need to have them sent to my work address when buying them, and then pay the outbound shipping cost from here to you, and they are heavy chunks. Much lower shipping price if ships out of here to a "real" business address (not home based business). The plates I custom ordered from a steel supply company off eBay, they simply cut the discs to my spec and sent them to me. You could do rectangles if you were concerned about rod twist contact. Fasteners are fasteners.
Cool. I'll do some research to see if I can do this more efficiently at my end. If not, I'll be in touch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks