• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Police V-100 Tire & Wheel question

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was like no time had passed ( Only 40 + years).
Yep. Vann got in the driver's seat saying "It's been 40 years since I drove one, don't know if I even remember how to start it..."
Took him 25 seconds to remember and have it running.
Would have had more wheel time for you gents if ya hadn't broke it! :p

I did figure out why it kept throwing the belts though, so y'all need to come back. Just pick a day when it isn't 106* or whatever it was that hot day you were here. My door is always open for you.

Greg, really liking the black and white scheme on your V. [thumbzup]

Cheers

Last edited:

Sergeant21112

USParkPolice.jpgApril 22, 1982. US Park Police Anacostia River - Photos by Charles A Pereira.

As you can see, I've traced our vehicle back to about 1982 with the US Park Police. This picture was taken prior to the blue paint job seen in a previous post. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks