• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR wheels adapted to 5 ton

350TacoZilla

Has anyone successfully adapted a set of mtvr rims to a 5 ton bolt pattern? I almost bought a set of wheels/tires sight unseen and luckily I asked for a pic of rim face to verify they were hemtt's (16.00r20 tires) but they are mtvrs. I have searched around and havent seen much about these wheels more of the MRAP's. I took opportunity to make up a picture chart for easy identification. HEMTT vs 5ton 20x10 2pc wheels.jpg

350TacoZilla

I'm not really sure , I wouldnt see why not if you add the valve from a ctis wheel and maybe get a longer stud or two to hold it on since the factory one might be too short.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks