• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G506 radiator?

racerlee

Hello, I'm looking for a radiator for my G506 and I'm having a hard time locating one. Does anyone know what the correct part # is for it? Or is there a place I can get a remanufatured radiator for it? Thanks

kelley

racerlee,

When i bought my G506 it was missing the radiator and lots of other parts too. Don't get me wrong, Steel soldiers is a great site but the 506 gang can be found a g503.com in the 1/2 to 2 ton forum. That's where i found a used radiator.
By the way is it an earth auger or a pole setter?

Best of luck with your truck,

Kelley

racerlee

Kelley, Yes it is a pole setter. Haven't been able it work on it like I've wanted to. Been busy with other things and my finances have been going else were. So thanks for the information. Maybe I'll be able to get some stuff done on it this summer. Lee

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks