• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Increase HP and Torque Non evasive Proceedure

Tatra Ausie

Hi Everyone
I am new here and enjoying reading all the great information. Though I have looked at HEMTT Unimog Man and other offroad trucks I only just recently found out about Tatra. There seems to be a common thread that the Tatra is a little underpowered yet the setup is highly reliable. So the question everyone seems to have is that they don't want to do major modifications because they are concerned with reliability but would love more torque and HP.
I know a couple of people who have done an LPG modification to their trucks and swear by it. They used the following company http://www.dieselgasaustralia.com.au/default.aspx?ID=About Please note I have no connection or affiliation with this company but thought you might be interested. When I get my Tatra this is something I would be doing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks