• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jack's Government Surplus

man2112

Hi, Trying to locate a inside fuel tank fuel pump on a M35-A3, multi-fuel. I believe it was built in 1988. Thanks, delta93ej.
I'm sorry, but I'm not associated with Jack in any way. You would have to call him to find out what specifically he has or doesn't have. He has a hard time getting A3s around, so he may or may not have A3 parts.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack is a great guy and has anything you could ever want or need. He has so many variants of all trucks it seems. I usually end up spending hours with him every time that I am there.

M1Garand

Hello everyone,

First post here, this looks like a really great community and I am glad to have found it!

I have recently become interested in the M35A2's, and I am thrilled to find out that there is someone here in town that has loads of them! I had to laugh, because after seeing where Jack's yard is I realize I have probably driven past it dozens of times since I have lived in Tucson.

For those of you who have personal experience with Jack, it sounds like he's the kinda guy that could probably tell you enough about the history of these vehicles to write a book. I really enjoy talking to these kind of guys. I know a guy here in town that has a warehouse full of old guns and other war memorabilia, and I wouldn't be suprised if they know each other....

I will try and stop by his place on my next day off and see if he will chat with me about deuces. I should probably call beforehand?

Thanks all, have a good one!

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack is always there when I stop in. He is a great guy, just plan to spend a while there. He will talk to you like you are friends and will show you anything he has as long as he isn't helping someone else!

man2112

Hello everyone,

First post here, this looks like a really great community and I am glad to have found it!

I have recently become interested in the M35A2's, and I am thrilled to find out that there is someone here in town that has loads of them! I had to laugh, because after seeing where Jack's yard is I realize I have probably driven past it dozens of times since I have lived in Tucson.

For those of you who have personal experience with Jack, it sounds like he's the kinda guy that could probably tell you enough about the history of these vehicles to write a book. I really enjoy talking to these kind of guys. I know a guy here in town that has a warehouse full of old guns and other war memorabilia, and I wouldn't be suprised if they know each other....

I will try and stop by his place on my next day off and see if he will chat with me about deuces. I should probably call beforehand?

Thanks all, have a good one!
If you plan on spending a lot of time there (I would set aside an entire day if I were you), he appreciates people calling ahead so that he knows you're coming, and will tell you if he won't be around that day. Other than that, just walk in any time, and find the old skinny guy wearing all denim with white hair and a white beard. That's Jack.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just looked at the older thread with the pics as well and googled the map and looked at street view and zoomed down with google earth and ... and ... and .... and .... sigh, why do I live on the wrong side of the ocean?

How do they do it, how they get there?

I know these people always start small, buy a few trucks sell some to get money for the next, but then with the special one's it gets out of hand. Jack planned it like this or he just woke up one morning and looked out of the window and thought "Holy cr*p, how many trucks do I have now?"

I thought these Dutch brothers (the US trucks brother and the EU trucks brother) were a bit overdone, but this,

holy cow.jpg holy cow.jpg holy cow.jpg
:cookoo::cookoo::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just dealt with Jack Martin the last couple of weeks, what a super nice guy. He sure has a lot of stuff. I especially liked the Coast Guard helicopters he has lined up in one of his yards.

combat32

I stopped by Jack's while in Tuscon, only meant to stop for a couple minutes to ask about Gamma Goat parts, wound up staying for couple hours, great guy, i expect to be buying some things from him in the future, those 10 ton tractors he has are awesome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks