• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anchor/crossbar for the front of the bed on m1028

2deuce

From the title you can tell I don't know exactly what to call it. I need to tie down the shelter in the back of my M1028. I don't have the bar that runs across the bed that provides those 2 anchor points. I think I have everything else except the cables and turnbuckles. I would really like to buy the bar from someone that doesn't need it. I have put an ad in the classified want section, but haven't gotten any response. I think I will need to make one, can somebody provide the dimensions? Picture would be nice too. Anybody know where to look for one for sale?

Thanks

2HIJOS2126

Are you talking about the square bar that is right behind the cab of the truck??? And it has loop anchors on each side??? If so I took mine off and still have it with the 2 long bolts to mount it.... I don't need it and would sell it to you, but I have no idea how I would get it to you...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you try looking at the parts TMs? Should have a part number, name, and picture at least.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks