• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DRIVESHAFTS IN CAB??? Lansing Michigan trucks Whats going on?

61sleepercab

Noticed pattern on trucks at Lansing Michigan lot with drive shafts in the cabs?? Bad Transmissions /final drives/ transfer cases or do the just tow stuff that will not start right up? Seems to be too many trucks to just be all dead.

What is the history on this? Give any insight available. Thanks for any info. 61sleepercab

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the truck runs, it is probably easier for the truck to be slaved if necessary and driven to the site. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I think the driveshaft not being where it's supposed to be is a bad sign. YMMV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks